Export Gmail contacts
- Sign in to Gmail.
- At the top left, click Gmail > Contacts.
- Click More > Export… .
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application)
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk > OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Import contacts to Zimbra
- Sign in to Webmail Zimbra.
- On top menu, click Preferences
- At the left sidebar, click Import / Export
- In the Import section File field, browse to locate the contact .csv file to import. (File that you have exported from gmail previously)
- Select the type of contact file that is being imported. If you are not sure, select Auto-Detect.
- Select the destination for this file. Select an existing address book to add the contacts or create a new address book to import the file. Click OK.
- Click Import.
- Click OK.