Enable Compression in cPanel Account
cPanel is a comprehensive web hosting control panel which have a lot of features and capabilities to help web owners to improve and maintain their website. It also has the capabilities to enable compression in just one simple click. To enable the compression, web owner can just login to their cPanel account.
1. Login to cPanel account.
2. Go to Software and Services panel
3. Click on the “Optimize Website” icon.
4. There are few options that can be choose by cPanel users
- Disabled – if cPanel users use this option, cPanel will disabled the compression. By default, cPanel will disable compression.
- Compress All Contents – This is the best options to choose.
- Compress the specified MIME types – This option is good fo advance users.
5. Once satisfied, click on Update Setting to save configurations.
I don’t have account with myduniahosting.com!
Don’t worry, most probably these steps are the same for other web service providers. however, they might have change their way a little bit. You may consult with their team or knowledgebase on how to enable this.
If you or your partner would like to have an account with us. we are happy to have you guys on board. You may refer to our web hosting plans for more details. Don’t forget to register for our newsletter and get 30% discount for first year registration with our web hosting plans. We hope this tutorial will be able to help you enabled your CloudFlare account.