This feature allows you to configure automatic email response messages. This is useful, for example, when the recipient is unavailable.
Add or edit an autoresponder
To add an autoresponder, perform the following steps:
1. Select the domain for which to add or edit an autoresponder from the Managing menu.
2. Perform one of the following actions:
- To create a new auto responder, click Add Auto Responder.
- To edit an auto responder, click Edit next to the autoresponder to edit.
3. Select a character set from the Character Set menu.
4. Enter the interval, in hours, for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
Note: If you set the interval to 0, the system sends an autoresponse to each email.
5. In the Email text box, enter the email address for which to respond.
6. In the From text box, enter the username to appear in the response.
7. In the Subject text box, enter the subject to appear in the response.
8. If the message includes HTML tags, select the HTML checkbox.
9. In the Body text box, enter the text of the response.
10. Select a start time. You can choose Immediately or Custom.
11. Select a stop time. You can choose Never or Custom.
12. Click Create/Modify to save the auto responder.